SPIRITUAL HEALING CENTER IN AHMEDABAD
ANADI MUKTA P.P. SHRI NARAYANMAMA SARVAJEEV HITAVAH SPIRITUAL CENTER
SGVP Yoga Centre is the only place where Iyengar Yoga is taught and practiced. Iyengar Yoga is a form of Hatha Yoga. It is focus on the structural alignment of the physical body through the development of Asanas. Great attention to detail and precise focus on body alignment it’s characterized.
Iyengar pioneered the use of ‘props’ such as cushions, benches, blocks, straps and sand bags. It functions as aids allowing beginners to experience asanas more easily and fully than might otherwise be possible without several years of practice.
Props also allow elderly, injured, tired or ill students to enjoy the benefits of many asanas via fully ‘supported’ methods requiring less muscular effort. Unlike more experiential approaches where students are encouraged to independently find their way to the asanas. It is imitating by the teacher, an Iyengar Yoga class is highly verbal and precise, with misalignments and errors actively corrected.
Through the practice of a system of asanas, it aims to unite the body, mind and spirit for health and well-being. Practitioners considered the discipline and its to be a powerful tool to relieve the stresses of modern-day life. It turns helping to promote total physical and spiritual healing in Ahmedabad.
PURPOSE OF SPIRITUAL HEALING
- To understand the relationship between the soul and the Supreme lord.
- Almighty lord is the source of positive energy. To make efforts to connect with him through Yoga and Meditation.
- You can constantly practice for the attainment of spiritual enlightenment.
- You can make qualitative enhancement in conscious awareness.
- To treat all types of mental and physical disorders.
- Get rid of negative thoughts and develop a positive attitude.
BENEFITS OF YOGA AND SPIRITUAL HEALING
- Removes the negative thoughts and creates a positive outlook.
- Reduces stress & depression, and improves memory.
- Yoga helps in the treatment of joint pains especially in the neck, back, knee, etc.
- Helps controlling the blood sugar level which is not managed effectively by medicines.
- Yoga can control the problems like high blood pressure, increased fat deposits in body, headache (Migraine), and Asthma. It improves lung function and also helps in eliminating the toxins from the body.